How can we help you deal with stress?
Your responses to personal stress triggers
We can help you see what your personal stress triggers are and how you respond.
Stress can feel overwhelming or sneak up on you unawares.
It might appear in different areas of your life, no matter what the cause, for example:
- Poor relationships at home and work.
- Weight gain.
- Indigestion, frequent colds and minor infections.
- The need for an extra glass of wine or pint to relax at the end of the day.
What’s important in your life?
- More energy?
- Restful sleep?
- Time to relax?
- Enjoying being with family and friends?
- Developing interests and activities?
Our programmes are designed to help you make the changes you want, and enable you to manage and combat the stress in your life with simple, proven tools and techniques.
Everyone needs some pressure to keep
motivated and function well.
See if you can tell when pressure is
becoming stress, a potential health hazard.
Subscribe to Key Steps Coaching to
receive your free test “Are you stressed?”
and weekly email “Unwind Top 2 Toe” tips to unwind and boost your energy.
40 minute personalised de-stress session
Individual telephone coaching
Thought Field Therapy (TFT)